Senior Lecturer, Teaching and Mastering Centre occupation with SINGAPORE College OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Instructing & Studying Centre
The Instructing & Mastering Centre (TLC) promotes excellence in training and studying by means of the design and implementation of ground breaking pedagogies facilitation of Faculty enhancement and teaching scholarship of teaching & discovering and supplies academic aid for students whilst producing lifelong learning characteristics in our graduates.
TLC is at this time inviting applicants for the posture of Senior/Lecturer. This situation will to begin with be offered on a three-year agreement.
This placement will be vital to the productive development and implementation of adaptive learning programs. Aside from associated challenge administration (e.g., organising, scheduling, administering and monitoring) will work, you will be responsible for producing and utilizing psychometric processes and activities together with instructional evaluation and measurement techniques to aid instruction. You will function closely with and provide multi-mode communications to many stakeholders, make original contributions to investigate, and contribute to stories and publications to augment the high quality of instructing and discovering in the college.
To be regarded as for this place, you will have:
- Skills and/or encounter appropriate to instructional assessment and measurement.
- Proven capability in information wrangling and getting styles based on established measurement theories and evaluation concepts.
- Proven potential to utilize sector conventional software and programming languages for instructional assessment and measurement exploration get the job done (e.g., SAS, RUMM, and so forth). Competency with the Python programming language is a plus.
- Confirmed capacity to tutorial in the advancement of intricate evaluation jobs and the use of analyses for educational assistance.
- Tested potential to tutorial in the improvement of curriculum and content material based on schooling sciences (e.g., understanding progressions).
- Shown capability to current principles of classical and modern examination theories, and views of validity evidence to several audiences.
- Information and desire in computerised/multi-phase adaptive tests, and apps of equipment finding out to academic evaluation and measurement.
- Powerful conversation and presentation skills, as very well as an analytical intellect.
- A collaborative and collegial strategy to work.